Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Life on Another World

Dear anyone out there,
I have awakened to find myself in a weird situation. I used to live on 758 Palisades Avenue Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey. I worked for a company by the name of Panasonic, a television company. Now I am living at 92 Glenwood Avenue Arsoli, fourth moon of Saturn. I assume that I am unemployed but I cannot be too sure. This world is very strange. The people are different, the appliances are peculiar and the setting is unusual.
The last thing that I remember, I was about to go to bed. I just woke up now and I am in a different world. It looks like I traveled two hundred years into the future. There are many televisions that don’t look normal. The entire room is filled with this one television set. I looked out the window and there are many hovercrafts floating around and look like they are being used as cars were in my time.
There is a lot more technology that is being used in this world and I don’t know how to work any of it. I entered into this kitchen and there are many appliances such as microwaves and refrigerators that look so much more high-tech than that of my world. All people have to do to make a microwave work is hit which type of food they entered in it and it automatically heats it up depending on the food. This world is so much more different than what I am used to.
The people in this world are very fat compared to the people in my world. I assume that because of the technology being used by these people, it has caused them to become fat or even obese because of this. Maybe technology is not as good as most of society thinks it to be. If I ever get back to my world, I have to inform Panasonic what I have seen in the future to avoid society to become like this.
If there is anyone out there, I need help. I have heard many loud noises upstairs so I will be walking up there now. Hopefully it is nothing serious but who knows. I provided my address in the beginning so if you know where I am, I would appreciate it if you could help me. Please write back soon before I lose my mind.
P.S. If you could tell me how these various appliances work, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Brian Hund

No comments: